- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small file that is stored on the user’s computer when accessing certain websites, allowing them to recognise their users. Automatic collection procedures (cookies) are used to collect personal information from users, such as the type of browser or operating system, reference page, route, ISP domain (Internet Provider), etc., all in order to improve the services provided. Cookies are currently essential for the functioning of the Internet, providing numerous advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the browsing and usability of our website.
Cookies help to adapt websites to your personal needs.
Cookies cannot harm your computer. On the contrary, by activating them it can help to identify and resolve errors, as well as to make websites easier to browse and use.
Among other things, cookies allow a website to store and retrieve information about the browsing preferences of a user or their system.
- What cookies do we use?
Owner of the cookies:
- We use own cookies that are sent to the user’s computer and managed exclusively by us for the best functioning of the website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service and our users’ experience.
- We use third-party cookies (Facebook, Google, Twitter…) used by external companies, social networks or external content add-ons (such as Google Maps).
Time cookies are stored:
- We use session cookies that are temporary cookies that remain in your browser’s cookie file until you leave the website, meaning none are saved on the user’s hard drive. The information obtained via these cookies is used to analyse traffic patterns on the website In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use. Therefore, the information stored on their computer is deleted as soon as the user leaves https://conspace.viacelere.com or closes the browser.
- We use persistent or permanent cookies that store information on the user’s hard drive during the established time and stop working after this time. Our website reads this information every time the user makes a visit to https://conspace.viacelere.comThese cookies allow us to offer information aimed at the users’ own interests and we use them mainly to facilitate the purchase and registration services.
- We use technical or required cookies that are strictly necessary for the user to access and browse on https://conspace.viacelere.com For example, technical cookies are those that serve to establish communication between the user’s equipment and the network; provide a service expressly requested by the user; make the payment of goods or services requested by the user; ensure that the content of the website is effectively loaded; controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing restricted access areas, remembering the elements that make up an order, performing an order purchase process, making a request for registration or participation in an event, using security elements during navigation, storing contents for the dissemination of videos or audio or sharing content via social networks. These cookies do not require prior information or the user’s consent.
- We use functional or personalisation cookies that help the user to have a better experience of browsing the site. An example of the use of this type of cookies is those used to store the browsing data of a certain language or to keep the user authenticated when registering. These cookies require prior information and the user’s consent.
- We use analytical cookies to analyse the use of the website, so that we can measure and improve its functioning.
- We use advertising and profile cookies to improve and manage the exposure of advertisements to the user while browsing the website, avoiding the appearance of advertisements that they have already seen, as well as publishing ads relevant to their interests.
www.conspace.es saves all information collected through cookies in a non-personalised format (IP address). This type of information obtained through cookies will not be communicated to third parties, nor used for unsolicited communications.
- How can our users manage the cookies we use?
Users of https://conspace.viacelere.com can accept or reject cookies in the Settings Panel.
If cookies are disabled or rejected, it is possible that some of the functions and/or services will not work properly.
https://conspace.viacelere.com does not have any control over the websites displayed as a result of your search, links or access from our directory. These other websites may install their own cookies or request personal information.
- How can our users disable cookies on the main browsers?
It is usually possible to stop accepting browser cookies, or stop accepting cookies from a particular service.
All modern browsers allow you to change the cookies settings.
These settings are usually found in your browser’s ‘Options’ or ‘Preferences’ menu.
- Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
- Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Settings.
- Chrome: Settings -> Show Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
- Safari Preferences -> Security.
- Opera: Settings -> Privacy and security.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode with which cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on the browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this “private mode”:
- Internet Explorer 8 and higher – Private Browsing
- Safari 2 and higher – Private Browsing
- Opera 10.5 and higher – Private Browsing
- Firefox 3.5 and higher – Private Browsing
- Google Chrome 10 and higher – Incognito
- How can I disable third-party cookies?
If you would like to know the privacy conditions and use of third-party cookies, you can access the cookies policies of:
- Facebook: https://es-es.facebook.com/help/cookies
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/privacy
- YouTube: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy
- Google: https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/technologies/cookies/
- What happens if you do not accept the website’s cookies?
In the event the user does not allow cookies to be installed on their browser it is possible that they will not be able to access some of the sections of our website, or that some of the functions and/or services of the Conspace website will not work properly.
- Classification of cookies
|Type of cookies||Name||Expiry||Description|
|Third-Party Cookies||Analytics||_ga y BNES_ga||2 years||Google Analytics: It stores a unique customer identifier and controls unique visits, user data, campaigns.|
|Analytics||_gat y BNES_gat||10minutes (updated every time the data is sent to Google Analytics)||Google Analytics: Used to differentiate between the different tracking objects created in the session.|
|Analytics||_gid y BNES_gid||24 hours||Google Analytics: Used to distinguish users.|
|Own Cookies||Technical||qtrans_cookie_test||End of session||Language selection|
|Technical||BNES_qtrans_cookie_test||End of session||Language selection|
|Technical||BNES_PHPSESSID y PHPSESSID||End of session||Maintains the settings throughout the session.|